Public Information Request

The City of Hubbard provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from the City Hall and hand deliver or mail it.


Written Form

You may submit a request to the City Secretary in any written form, including by electronic mail at, fax 254-576-2421, or letter at 118 North Magnolia Hubbard Texas 76648.


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.