City Hall Closed - January 16, 2018

Hubbard City Hall will be closed today, January 16th, 2018 due to weather conditions. If you need... [more...]


Election Information

General Election for the City of Hubbard is in May of every year.  The Mayor and Council positions is elected at large by the community.  In order to be a candidate for Mayor position you must at least 18 years old, be a citizen of the United States, been a residence of the City for a year and be a registured voter.  To be a candidate for Council/Alderman you must be at least 18 years old, be a citizen of the United States, been a residence of the City for at least six months.  Please give City Secretary, Amber Fuller, a call if you have any questions about the City Elections or wish to be a candidate. 

Contact Info

City Secretary
118 N Magnolia

Relevant Documents

Candidate Application Form 2017 ( PDF / 107 KB )

Candidate Finance Guide 2017 ( PDF / 395 KB )

Candidate First Letter 2017 ( PDF / 93 KB )

Filing Schedule 2017 ( PDF / 227 KB )

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I pick up packets to run for Council or Mayor

You can pick up packets at the Hubbard City Hall, 118 N Magnolia, Hubbard Texas.  Or print off forms provided on this web site or go to the Secretary of State Web site.